Easy Teams Integration
Easy Integration with AWS Accounts.
Get AWS Daily Spend Reports
Enable AWS Cost Monitoring Right In MS Teams
Receive Daily Spend Alerts on MS Teams
1. Enable Billing access to IAM user:
- Login as Root user.
- Go To My Account
- Go To “IAM User and Role Access to Billing Information” section.
- Tick the checkbox and click “update”.
2. Enable Cost Explorer:
- Sign in to the AWS Management Console
- Open Billing and Cost Management Console
- On the navigation pane, choose Cost Explorer
- On the Welcome to Cost Explorer page, choose "Enable Cost Explorer"
Enable Scheduler in Teams:
- First configure the AWS account(s) into the Channel of Teams as shown in Easy Installation steps
- Navigate to the channel where you have configured the Cloudinspot and click (...) option.
- Click on the Connectors.
- Search for Cloduinspot and click Add .
- Follow the instructions as specified on the connector.
Note - Connectors are configured per channel.
Easy Installation Steps
Log in to your Teams workspace and use the “Add to Teams to add cloudinspot app to your workspace
Type /ci command to setup the AWS Account into your teams workspace.
Once the configuration is done, press the ‘Verify’ button and get your AWS Account ID verified.
Feel free to reach out to us for any queries