Easy Slack Integration
Track Your AWS services Usage Bills Daily
Get AWS Daily Spend Reports
Enable AWS Cost Monitoring Right In Your Slack
Receive Daily Spend Alerts on Slack
1. Enable Billing access to IAM user:
- Login as Root user.
- Go To My Account
- Go To “IAM User and Role Access to Billing Information” section.
- Tick the checkbox and click “update”.
2. Enable Cost Explorer:
- Sign in to the AWS Management Console
- Open Billing and Cost Management Console
- On the navigation pane, choose Cost Explorer
- On the Welcome to Cost Explorer page, choose "Enable Cost Explorer"
Easy Installation Steps
Log in to your Slack workspace and use the “Add to Slack” to add cloudinspot app to your workspace
Type /ci command to setup the AWS Account into your slack workspace.
Once the configuration is done, press the ‘Verify’ button and get your AWS Account ID verified.
Report will be generated & posted automatically on the configured #channel at the end of the day.
Feel free to reach out to us for any queries